WHY JOIN THE SOCIETY?
- become part of a unique group of selected students and startups working together to create innovative solutions for a better, more efficient, and more sustainable world.
- be directly connected to a community of talented students from around the world, available to help you with any question or task you’re trying to solve.
- get insights into what’s trending amongst the younger generation, how you can reach them, and how they want to engage with your products, services or brand.
- increase your brand awareness and build a strong employer brand in direct relation to potential hires who’re passionate about helping you succeed.
HOW CAN I GET IN?
To create the best experience for everyone, we only accept students and startups who we believe add value to others in the community.
For startups this means that you’re developing an idea that will contribute to positive impact on the society and the planet, and that you’re open to collaborate with others in the community when relevant. In return, the community is there to support you whenever you need it.
WHO’S IN THE SOCIETY?
Everyone in the Society have been selected to ensure the Society is a community of relevance, built on respect and willingness to share knowledge, experiences and contribute to each others success. Why? Because we believe in quality, not quantity.
- The students are from colleges and universities from different parts of the world, and have been screened and selected to make sure they have relevant skills, focus, ambition and goal that contributes to the society and the other members.
- The startups are innovative initiatives with an impact focus from around the world and have been voted in by the students to ensure the idea they’re developing is aligned with what the students find inspiring and valuable to support.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
The Upbeater Society startup membership fee, for access to the community and support, is $115/month.
The membership is non binding and will also gives access to an hourly rate of $19/h if and when you want a student to do a gig/job for you.
Check out our Payment Terms for more info.