About the Module
In this module, you'll learn how to identify prospects, present your offer, negotiate, and make the prospect say Yes.
In other words, we'll help you prepare to close the deal. You’ll be equipped with tools, creative ideas, inspiration, and tips to build up the courage to handle the negotiation process, and make sure that you don't miss out on opportunities to turn an interest into a yes.
What you'll learn
- Prospecting and prospect qualification
- Different ways to approach your prospects
- Creating an action plan for sales
- Guiding your prospect from interest to saying yes
- Negotiation do’s and don’ts
About the Speaker
Diana Svensson comes from a mixed background in sales, PR, journalism, and marketing and has worked with an impressive range of company- and personal brands in both Sweden and the US before she started her own business offering companies & brands help and services within media, marketing, and communication.
“I’m here to share the knowledge I wish someone would’ve shared with me when I was thinking about starting out, and also to inspire others by my personal stories, crazy memories, and all the do’s and don'ts that actually matter. More specifically, I’ll go over how to find clients and get them to say yes, as well as giving the listeners time for reflection, tools for creation, and the courage to actually close the deal!”
It’s time to find clients and plan for how to reach them. Follow these 3 steps:
- PROSPECTS - Make a list of 10 prospects (potential clients that fits into your identified audience)
- OUTREACH PLAN - Set an action plan for how and when you're planning to reach out to them (through what channel, to who, at what time, how often to follow up, etc.)
- SALES PITCH - Craft a message including your offer that you plan to send out to your list of prospects
Optional. After getting feedback on your message in Slack, revise it, and then start contacting your prospects with your offer. You can do it!
Note. We recommend that you keep adding and contacting 5-10 new leads per week. And don’t forget to follow up!
Tips. You can use this outreach plan template to fill in your answers if you like.
It’ll be the sixth part of your Freelance Plan!
DON'T FORGET TO:
- Share your task in Slack
- Give feedback on someone else’s task (Please feedback on a task that hasn’t gotten any input yet)
This is required for the Module to be completed.