About the Module
In this module, you'll learn how to make others aware of your existence and your offer by using content and techniques that will help you get noticed.
We approach the topic from a brand awareness perspective, where you will learn more about how to build a strong personal brand, and how to create awareness around it. You'll get a broader understanding of different tools, processes, tactics and strategies so that you can decide what is the best approach for your own freelance brand.
What you'll learn
- Why creating awareness is important
- Using branding vs marketing to create awareness
- Tools and tactics to generate interest
- Different channels to reach your audience
- Setting a strategy for your brand awareness
About the Speaker
Petra Sundell is the Founder & CEO of Upbeater. Throughout her career, she has;
- Helped 1000+ people find & start living their desired life-career
- Helped 100+ startups start & grow their businesses
- Educated freelancers, entrepreneurs & giggers
- Developed several life design concepts
- Freelanced 10+ years
“In the Freelance Foundation course I aim to share my experiences and learnings with people who want to start their own freelancing business. The hope is that you learn key skills that will get ahead of the game and help you avoid pitfalls that I myself and other freelancers I know have fallen in to."
Task 6. Create an awareness plan
Now that you have an attractive offer ready, it’s time to plan for how to make people aware of it:
- AUDIENCE - Who will you post for and why?
- CHANNELS - Choose 1-2 channel(s) to focus on
- TOPICS - Choose 1-2 topics to talk/post/share about
- FORMAT - Decide what format you'll use
- SCHEDULE - Decide how often and when will you share/ post/email/present