About the Module
In this module, you'll learn how to identify prospects, how to build and manage a pipeline, how and where to find potential clients and how to reach out to them in an efficient way.
In other words, you'll learn how to prepare yourself to increase your chances of closing deals. You’ll also be equipped with tools, creative ideas, inspiration, and tips for how to create your own outreach plan and strategy.
What you'll learn
- Prospecting and identifying leads
- Create & manage a pipeline
- Where & how to find potential clients
- Create an outreach plan
- Different ways to approach your prospects
About the Speaker
Petra Sundell is the Founder & CEO of Upbeater. Throughout her career, she has;
- Helped 1000+ people find & start living their desired life-career
- Helped 100+ startups start & grow their businesses
- Educated freelancers, entrepreneurs & giggers
- Developed several life design concepts
- Freelanced 10+ years
“In the Freelance Foundation course I aim to share my experiences and learnings with people who want to start their own freelancing business. The hope is that you learn key skills that will get ahead of the game and help you avoid pitfalls that I myself and other freelancers I know have fallen in to."
TASK 7. Find clients
It’s time to find clients and plan for how to reach them. Follow these 3 steps:
- PROSPECTS - Make a list of 10 prospects that matches your persona
- PIPELINE - Create a pipeline based on your sales steps
- SALES PITCH - Craft 1 message including your offer
- OUTREACH PLAN - Plan for how and when you're planning to reach out to them
Note. We recommend that you keep adding and contacting 5-10 new leads per week. When you're ready, start reaching out, and don’t forget to follow up!