About the Module
In this module, you'll learn how to present your offer, negotiate a deal, and make your prospect say Yes.
In other words, you'll learn how to prepare to close the deal. You’ll be equipped with tools, creative ideas, inspiration, and tips to build up the courage to handle the negotiation process, and make sure that you don't miss out on opportunities to turn an interest into a Yes.
What you'll learn
- Guiding your prospect through the sales funnel
- Mastering the sales meeting
- Creating a sales proposal
- Negotiation do’s and don’ts
- Closing the deal
About the Speaker
Petra Sundell is the Founder & CEO of Upbeater. Throughout her career, she has;
- Helped 1000+ people find & start living their desired life-career
- Helped 100+ startups start & grow their businesses
- Educated freelancers, entrepreneurs & giggers
- Developed several life design concepts
- Freelanced 10+ years
“In the Freelance Foundation course I aim to share my experiences and learnings with people who want to start their own freelancing business. The hope is that you learn key skills that will get ahead of the game and help you avoid pitfalls that I myself and other freelancers I know have fallen in to."
TASK 8. Prepare to Close the deal
It’s time to prepare the things you need in order to seal the deal:
- SALES PROCESS - Write down what you will do in each step of the pipeline to guide your clients towards a YES
- THE MEETING - Prepare your pre- & during meeting questions, agenda & content
- THE PROPOSAL - Craft a simple proposal including your offer (USP)